CPR REAL ESTATE
Date Updated - 22 November 2021
This document sets out how we collect, use, disclose, retain and manage your privacy information and how we comply with our obligations under the Privacy Act
We respect the privacy of your personal information and treat it in accordance with this statement. If you have any concerns or would like to access your personal information that we hold, please contact:
CPR Real Estate Pty Ltd ATF CPR Real Estate Trust
Suite 108, 33 Lexington Drive
Bella Vista 2153
Phone: 1800 95 71 78
Email: [email protected]
Collection of your personal information
Each time you contact us or we contact you, you may provide us with personal information about yourself or others that we need to use to provide you with our services. This information may include information or an opinion about you. We offer a range of services, including providing appraisals of properties, acting as a real estate agent for the buying and selling of properties, leasing properties, offer Landlord insurance products, offer consultancy services and advertising properties.
We collect personal information to enable us to provide our Services. This includes:
· Processing inquiries;
· Facilitating the sale, purchase, advertising of properties and businesses;
· Recording persons entering a landlord or seller's property (e.g., for inspection, survey or appraisal purposes);
· Facilitating the leasing of properties (including advertising the properties) and acting as property manager;
· Facilitating Landlord insurance products:
· For our internal business operations;
· Complying with our legal obligations;
· Advising clients of additional services or information which may be of interest;
· Providing your contact details to our partners and contractors who provide us with services;
· Maintaining and updating our business infrastructure and systems;
· Statistical purposes;
· Promoting and advertising our business, products and services;
· franchise purposes, including assessment of franchise applications and management of our franchises; and
· Insurance and governance purposes.
Collecting information through our websites
We may also collect and store information about your visit to this website, including:
· Name of the domain from which you accessed the internet;
· Date and time you accessed the website;
· Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the website; and
· Pages you accessed while visiting the website
This information does not in itself identify individuals and is used to measure the number of visitors to the website and how it was navigated. This information assists us to make the website more useful to you.
We also collect information from subscribers (persons registering their details with us through the website) or website visitors for the purpose of improving our quality and effectiveness and to provide you with information. We welcome feedback from you about all aspects of this website. We store feedback that users send to us. This feedback is used to administer and refine our service. We may also use the information to improve or promote this site. We will not publish your name in connection with any information you provide without your permission.
· A Cookie is a piece of information that our web server may send to your machine when you visit our websites. The Cookie is stored on your machine, but does not identify you or give us any information about your computer. A Cookie helps us to recognise you when you re-visit the Website and to co-ordinate your access to different pages on the Website. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. If you want to do this, refer to your Browser instructions or help screen. Any information we seek to collect via cookies etc is used to better understand our customer needs and the services they are seeking from us. Cookies assist us in providing better and faster services.
Links on our Website may take you outside our network. These links are provided in good faith. However, we are not responsible for third party sites and accept no responsibility for the content, accuracy, security or function of third-party sites.
We use social networking services such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube to communicate with the public. When you communicate with us using these services, we may collect your personal information. The social networking service will also handle your personal information for its own purposes. These sites have their own privacy policies.
We may request your permission to use your pictures, photographs, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and other media for marketing and to maintain online presence. No private or sensitive information will be shared to social media sites for marketing purposes.
What personal information do we collect?
· Your name, residential or business address, contact phone numbers, email address;
· Family details;
· Employment details;
· Financial information, including assets, liabilities, income, outgoings, spending patterns and credit reference reports;
· The value of your property;
· Insurance details;
· Credit card and banking details
· Sensitive Information;
· Credit Related Information;
· Information in respect to a will or estate;
· References (e.g., to support rental arrangements)
· Copies of photo identification (e.g., driver's license, passport, student ID)
· Any other personal information relevant to the Service we are providing to you
· Any information that can be used to personally identify you.
We will not provide or share your information with any Direct Marketing Company.
We may use cloud storage to store the personal information we hold about you. The cloud storage and the IT servers may be located outside Australia.
How your information is stored
We take reasonable steps to securely store personal details and information. This includes electronic and physical security measures; staff training and use of password protection software. Details of our security systems are available by contacting our Privacy Officer.
When the personal information that we collect is no longer required, we will remove or de-identify the personal information as soon as reasonably possible. We may, however, retain personal information for as long as is necessary to comply with any applicable law, for the prevention of fraud, for insurance and governance purposes, in our IT back-up, for the collection of any monies owed and to resolve disputes.
To whom may we disclose your information
We may disclose your personal information to:
· Our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors and employees or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, utilities providers and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
· Suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
· Any organisation for any authorised purpose with your consent.
· anyone required by law.
Quality and Access to your personal information
You can find out what personal information we have about you, and amend or update your personal information, by e-mailing us at [email protected] or by telephoning us (contact details are provided at the beginning of this Statement).
We may charge a fee for our actual costs of retrieving and supplying the information to you, including staff costs in locating and retrieving the personal information, staff costs in reproducing and send the personal information, costs of postage etc.
Depending on the type of request that you make we may respond to your request immediately, otherwise we usually respond to you within seven days of receiving your request. We may need to contact other entities to properly investigate your request.
There may be situations where we are not required to provide you with access to your personal information, for example, if the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings, or if your request is vexatious.
An explanation will be provided to you if we deny you access to the personal information, we hold about you.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, inaccurate or out of date you may request that we correct the information. If appropriate we will correct the personal information. At the time of the request, otherwise, we will provide an initial response to you within seven days of receiving your request. Where reasonable, and after our investigation, we will provide you with details about whether we have corrected the personal information within 30 days.
We may need to consult with other entities as part of our investigation.
If we receive unsolicited private information from you, we will notify you as soon as possible, and only if lawful, destroy the information.
Disclaimer of responsibility for third party sites
Our website may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the content on those websites or their privacy practices.
How we may change this statement
We reserve the right to amend or update this Statement to be compliant with current code
Address: Suite 108, 33 Lexington Drive Bella Vista NSW 2153
Telephone: 1800 957 178
Email: [email protected]
More information about your rights and our obligations in respect to privacy and information on making a privacy complaint are available from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by:
Real Estate Disclaimer
The information contained in this website (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been obtained from our vendor or third parties. We make no representation as to its accuracy, information provided including Computer images, maps and photographs are indicative only.
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. We do not accept any (direct or indirect) liability for any injury, loss, damage, claim or any consequential damage, loss of profit or saving due to use of any information on the website.
This email is intended for the addressee only. Material may be confidential, privileged, copyright or inaccurate. All information provided is the best opinion of the author. The reader must use their own discretion and make their own judgement. It is strongly suggested the addressee seek further professional or legal advice to form their own opinion. The author is not responsible for decisions made by the addressee and is not liable for any losses incurred by the addressee after having read this email and/or its attachments. If you receive this message by mistake, please let us know. Note that email is not secure and may not be authentic. If any doubt, please contact us to confirm authenticity.