53 / 32 Station Street, Dundas
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Most Convenient and Affordable
Modern style , an ultra convenient location, this Tidy 1 bedroom security unit is an exceptional choice for anyone looking to live or invest in area.
This popular, recently built 1 bedroom apartment is so conveniently located in the heart of Dundas.
Hip hop to train station, local shops, parks and Dundas Primary School, walk to Western Sydney University campus. Short drive to Carlingford, Eastwood & Parramatta CBD. Ideal first home, great for investment.
This unit offers:
- 5 year young apartment, 84 square metres in title
- Near the end of Cul De Sac
- Open plan living and dining area, sliding door to balcony
- Open kitchen with stone benchtop, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher space
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe
- 17 sqm Extra large sunny balcony, great for entertaining
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Internal laundry
- Secured Car park and lock-up storage
- Short drive to Parramatta CBD, Western University, Eastwood and Carlingford
- Security intercom system
- Secure building access
- Short walk from Dundas Light Rail (currently under construction)
- Walk to local shops, schools and bus stop
- Strata Levies $665 per quarter
- Council Rate $188.60 per quarter
- Water Rates $144.11 per quarter
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED on this truly impressive property.
DON'T MISS OUT!!!
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $420000.
Interest Rate (p.a)