71 / 26 Mantaka Street, Blacktown
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Light filled and conveniently located apartment
**REGARDING OPEN HOMES - Private inspections are allowed, however only one real estate agent and one buyer may attend the property following the making of an appointment for that purpose.
A face mask must be worn at all times during any private inspection as well as social distancing.
Please send an inquiry to arrange an appointment.**
Proudly presenting this conveniently located 2 bedroom apartment, offering comfort and style at top level of the complex. This spacious unit is conveniently located only a stone throw away from Central Blacktown along with the train station, bars, shops and restaurants. Ideal purchase for first home buyers or investor.
* Light & Bright , plenty of light in whole apartment
* Brand New Kitchen, with soft close cabinets
* 2 Good size bedrooms with built ins, balcony off to lounge room
* Spacious open plan living with dinning area
* Air conditioner to the Lounge room
* Investment with great capital growth
* Enjoy the evenings from your own balcony
* Freshly painted
* Brand New LED Lights throughout
* Comes Complete with own Dryer
* Complete with single lock up garage
* A Short Walk to Blacktown Hospital & Tafe college & CBD
* Fantastic Location for all Buses and Trains
Council Rates approx. $397 per quarter
+Water Rates approx. $177 per quarter
+Strata Levies approx. $736.30 per quarter
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $360000.
Interest Rate (p.a)